Tuesday 9 July 2013

MOUNTAIN APPROACH ACEO - NATIONAL PARK SERIES


MOUNTAIN APPROACH

ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
3.5" x
2.5"

On Auction

To view my Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks. You may also view ALL my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.


This painting is SOLD but I'm happy to take a commission for a similar work. Contact me to inquire about prints and Art cards.

Bogd Khan Uul dates back to 1783, when the Mongolian government designated it as a protected area. It was chosen for its natural beauty and made off limits to exploitation. It is the oldest National Park in the World. Follow my Blog to read about other early National Parks in the world, yes, including Yellowstone.

This view is closer to the mountains than yesterday, and even more beautiful. I hear that Yurts, the semi-structured tents that the herdsmen live in, are very warm and comfortable.

I´ve been working on clouds and sky today. The clouds around mountain tops can be quite unusual and here I wanted to capture a dynamic moment. Even on this tiny canvas It took me a couple of hours to get this layering effect right.

Cat 13167 Mountain Approach

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.