Friday 5 July 2013

LUMINOUS SUNSET on Windpower


LUMINOUS SUNSET
ORIGINAL BY SEA DEAN
6" x 8" on Windpower
On Auction at Daily Paintworks

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals in the same series or prints may be available by contacting me. 


"Red Sun at night a Shepherds delight"

A very similar colour combination to LUMINOUS WAVE, BREAKING WAVE, and LUMINOUS BREAKER. I´ve witnessed many beautiful sunsets and sunrises over the water. It´s amazing how brilliant they can be especially after a lovely day. I used Cadmium Orange Golden Open and Cadmium Medium Liquitex Heavy Body. I modified with Matisse Australian Sky Blue, Liquitex Heavy Body Permanent Light Blue and Flesh tones. 

Cat 13162 Luminous Sunset





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.