Saturday 6 July 2013

BEACH TOWN Postcard size, SMILIES and A BIG HUG

Today was a lovely hot day so my thoughts drifted to the beach. I´m sure we´ve all had wonderful warm days in a place like this. I have wanted to paint an all white painting for a long time and this was intended to be one, however, the colour started to creep in and this turned into a lovely pastel which is quite a departure for me.



BEACH TOWN
ORIGINAL BY SEA DEAN
6" x 4" OSWOA Postcard
On Auction at Daily Paintworks

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals in the same series or prints may be available by contacting me.


SMILIES AND A BIG HUG
I found these on a new genealogy site called TOP DOG and thought I would share for those of you who don´t know how to create these little guys. They also have a great section on B B Codes. Yup not all genealogists are covered in dust and stuck in books. 

Not all websites are enabled to turn your pictographs into funny little people but if they are this is how to create them. My favourite is the BIG HUG, so consider yourself hugged.




Big HugBig Hug {-(^^)-}
Angel HugAngel Hug ():-)

Big GrinBig Grin :D
CheerCheer 8(:-)
ConfusedConfused :confused:
CoolCool :cool: 8-)
Eek!Eek! :eek: :o
Er... what?Er... what? o_O O_o o.O O.o
Face of the HourFace of the Hour (+)(^^)(+)
FrownFrown :(
GreetGreet C|:-)
Happy BirthdayHappy Birthday <|:)
MadMad :mad: >:( :@
Oops!Oops! :oops:
Roll EyesRoll Eyes :rolleyes:
SmileSmile :) :-) (:
Stick Out TongueStick Out Tongue :p :P :-p :-P
WinkWink ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.