Sunday 7 July 2013

MOUNTAIN SUNFLOWERS ACEO

Scanned

 
Photographed
 

MOUNTAIN SUNFLOWERS


ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
2.5" x 3.5"

On Auction

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view ALL my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.


Last week´s Daily Paintworks Challenge was sunflowers. I wanted to paint them where they belong, in the sunshine. I knew just the file photo I wanted to use but the problem was I couldn´t find it, so I painted this from memory. 
A more accurate photograph


In the original photo the white part was the roof of a house but I think of Mount Fuji or Kilimanjaro every time I see it in my file. I have no idea if sunflowers grow at either location, but I used Artistic license and declared they did! The scan makes the mountain look washed out and too prominent, but as you can see from the photo it is much more realistic in reality. The photo, however, looks quite washed out which it is not.










Cat 13165 Mountain Sunflowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.