Sunday 25 August 2013

COUNTRY GARDEN on Windpower


COUNTRY GARDEN
ORIGINAL BY SEA DEAN
6" x 4" on Windpower
On Auction at Daily Paintworks

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals in the same series or prints may be available by contacting me.

August is nearly over and I sense the year closing in. There is a definite difference in the quality of light. I'm participating in another 30 paintings in 30 days challenge starting September 1st and when that is over the leaves will be falling. I thought I had better slip in another garden painting before everything is orange and brown.

Cat 13209 Country Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.