Saturday 24 August 2013

TEA AND HYDRANGEAS ACEO


TEA AND HYDRANGEAS
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
3.5" x 2.5"
On Auction starting at just $11

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view ALL my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.

I'm giving one of my favourite miniatures a reprise today. I painted this in memory of my grandmother who had the most amazing pink and blue Hydrangeas in her garden.

Cat 13040 Tea and Hydrangeas


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.