Tuesday 20 August 2013

FLORIBUNDA on Windpower

PHOTO OF PAINTING UNDER HALOGEN LIGHT
FLORIBUNDA
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
8" x 6"
On Auction

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.


All week I've been catching glimpses out of the kitchen window of some gorgeous purple flowers (can't think of their name at the moment), teamed with the soft yellow leaves of a bush and the brilliant cerise of what looks like Sweet William. Today I finally got a chance to paint freely and express a little of the passion of that combination. A bit of inspired planting by the garden designer I think.




Cat 131205 Floribunda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.