Friday 9 August 2013

LOW STARTING PRICE AUCTION FOR EXHIBITION SIZE - LUMINOUS BREAKER

PHOTO OF PAINTING - LUMINOUS BREAKER

I'm celebrating today and feeling magnanimous, so I've decided to put one of my favourite larger exhibition pieces on auction at a CRAZY LOW STARTING PRICE, here. If you love it, bid now because this won't be repeated.

LUMINOUS BREAKER
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
8" x 20"
On Auction

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.

Several people have been encouraging me to paint larger lately, which sadly I only do on commission due to space restrictions. I'd love to paint a similar work to LUMINOUS BREAKER in a much larger format, to fit your space. Wouldn't it look fabulous really huge?

Cat 13121 Luminous Breaker

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.