Wednesday 14 August 2013

LOWLAND BEACH ACEO


LOWLAND BEACH
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
2.5" x 3.5"
On Auction

To view my Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks. You may also view ALL my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.

This was inspired by COAST, a wonderful TV series that yesterday was on the Netherlands and showed wonderful scenes of wild beaches that are closed to the public to protect them for posterity. I have a good friend who lived in Amsterdam for some time and absolutely loved it, so perhaps the lowlands should go onto my bucket list.


Cat 13198 Lowland Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.