Thursday 15 August 2013

FLOWER BAY ACEO


SCAN OF PAINTING
FLOWER BAY
PHOTO OF PAINTING
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
2.5" x 3.5"
On Auction

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view ALL my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.

I wanted to give the impression that the viewer was standing on a terrace surrounded by beautiful cerise flowers and looking over the bay to some dunes. A very exclusive private retreat, perhaps just for you and whoever you choose to invite.


Cat 13199 FLOWER BAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.