Friday 16 August 2013

NUMBER 200 - ANGEL I - THANKYOU


PHOTOGRAPH OF PAINTING IN DAYLIGHT
PHOTOGRAPH OF PAINTING IN HALOGEN LIGHT
FLASH PHOTO SHOWING WORDS AND HIGHLIGHTS
MY 200TH ORIGINAL PAINTING IN 2013

ANGEL I
ORIGINAL BY SEA DEAN
10" x 8" (scan to follow)
On Auction

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

I so admire the many Artists who have been part of the daily painting movement for years. I'm just a newbie in comparison, but I'm proud of my achievement. I never imagined I could do this. It takes incredible commitment and determination paint on average 6 new works each week, but nothing can replace the fast track to learning which I have experienced.
I've learned so much about painting and marketing my work since I joined Daily Paintworks and I've met so many wonderful Artists, Patrons and Marketers.

Before attending Art School, all my advisors told me to find a different way to earn a living because Artists never came to anything and I believed them. But there is a time in your life when you stop listening to the outside world and pay attention to your heart. I've found that if you do what you love, obstacles disappear, life takes on a brilliant glow and the world conspires to support you.

Thank you to all you angels who have inspired my work and kept me on track in 2013. So, this is painting number 200 - It had to be ..... an angel don't you think?

Angel I has subtle beams of light and hidden secret words in now you see it, now you don't violet interference painting. Words are Joy, Angel, Praise, Hosanna, Holy, Sing, Peace, Gloria, Love and can only be seen at certain angles in certain light. It will be your little secret.

Now I look forward to my next 200 and beyond. 

Cat 131200 Angel I


131200 Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.