Thursday 29 August 2013

PINK HILLS in Pastel


PINK HILLS
ORIGINAL PASTEL BY SEA DEAN
5" x 3.5"
On Auction

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

I'm taking a short break before I launch into the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge. So what does an Artist do for a rest? Try a new medium of course! 

Yesterday I didn't put fixative on to the finished work, so today I'm going to see what will happen if I do. This is how us Artists work, it's all about experimentation. I'll post another photo when the fixative has dried and you can form your own opinion.

I rather like the dreamy quality of this painting, which is exactly double the size of my ACEO, but not double the price! Happy  bidding!

Cat 13211 Pink Hills


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.