Tuesday 10 September 2013

DAY 11 - 30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS - MAGENTA CONE FLOWER ACEO


MAGENTA CONE FLOWER
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
3.5" x 2.5"
On auction at Daily Paintworks starting at just $11

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.

I often paint wild flowers but I really love the kind that have big centers like cone flowers and teasels. This photo caught my attention because of the lovely halo of orangy yellow on the cone.

See the other 30 paintings in 30 Days Artists work here.


Cat 13222 Magenta Cone Flower ACEO
Posted on Leslie Saeta 30 in 30 as number 3
Inspired by a Freda A Nichols of Paint my Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.