Monday 9 September 2013

DAY 10 - 30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS - TROPICAL LEAF DROP ACEO - Letting Go


TROPICAL LEAF DROP
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN

3.5" x 2.5"
On Auction starting at just $11

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view ALL my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.

What attracted me to this photo from "Paint my Photo" was the coloured circles in the background. I know this is caused by a particular lens but I've often walked in the forest after rain and almost felt the rain drops all around like this. My tropical leaf has a tiny drop of gold at the end of one point.

I've always loved drop shaped things, with most of my favourite earrings being in this shape. For some reason I believe that drops are full of potential. You never know how long one will hold on and when they will let go and fall into the unknown. Letting go unlocks the door to so much potential that will never be reached by holding on and living in the past.

Perhaps this is something that exists only in my mind. Do you like raindrops?


Cat 13221 Tropical Leaf Drop
Posted on 30 in 30 as number 7
Image inspiration by Jess of Paint my Photo

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love everything about it, tropical, cool colors. And the drops are a great touch!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.