Saturday 14 September 2013

DAY 15 - 30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS - FOREST WALK on Windpower - HALF WAY POINT



FOREST WALK
ORIGINAL BY SEA DEAN
6" x 8"
On Auction

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. 

HALF WAY POINT

We've reached the half way point with Leslie Saeta's 30 paintings in 30 days challenge and I'm still going strong. Grab a coffee and enjoy a trip to the 30 in 30 gallery here. If you see a painting you like click on any painting that you like, click on it and you will go to the the Artist's blog, gallery, shop or auction so you can see more of their work. You can follow their blog to for emails of new paintings from them when they post.

Here are the 14 paintings I've posted so far in the challenge. Many are still available to purchase on Daily Paintworks here.

I've posted a new painting every day for 15 days and there are still around 200 other Artists painting every day with me. I'm pleased that many of these artists are members of my Facebook marketing group GET YOUR ART OUT THERE.

We always welcome new members who are interested in learning more about marketing Art and growing as an Artist.

You don't have to be an Aritist because we are thrilled to get input from people that appreciate and purchase Art as well.




































Cat 13226 Forest Walk
Posted on Leslie Saeta 30 in 30 as number 8
Photo inspiration Renate with Paint my Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.