Sunday 15 September 2013

DAY 16 - 30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS - FALL COLOUR


FALL COLOUR

ORIGINAL BY SEA DEAN
5" x 7
Canvas Panel
To view my Gallery or purchase this original please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.


Sometimes when I'm photographing my work and checking the image against the original, I come across a version which has a different slant on the original and I love it. I can't use the photo because it isn't an accurate rendition of the colour, so more than often it gets trashed, but this time I really loved it and decided to take the image and try and match the colours in paint. This combination is slightly cooler in tone to yesterday, slightly lighter, slightly smaller and of course is painted on a canvas panel rather than Windpower. I love them both and trying to choose is like trying to choose your favourite child.

Cat 13227 Fall Colour
Posted on Leslie Saeta 30 paintings in 30 days as number 3
Inspiration Painting by Sea Dean 13226 Forest Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.