Monday 16 September 2013

DAY 17 - 30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS - AND SHE WORE RIBBONS IN HER HAIR

COMPLETED - PHOTOGRAPHED IN MORNING NORTH LIGHT
AND SHE WORE RIBBONS IN HER HAIR

ORIGINAL BY SEA DEAN
3" x 8" on Windpower
On Auction at Daily Paintworks

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals in the same series or prints may be available by contacting me. 

I totally fell in love with this photo of a little girl called Jahara on Paint my Photo. I love portrait painting and I don't often get a chance to practice, so here she is. I hope she never plucks those wonderful eyebrows.

I would be happy to paint a portrait from your photograph. Perhaps you would like a painting of you as a child, a formal portrait of you or your family, a favourite person who has passed on, or even an ancestor. Portraits make wonderful gifts for that person who is difficult to buy for and Christmas is coming.

ALMOST COMPLETE - PHOTOGRAPHED IN HALOGEN LIGHT
Cat 13228 And She Wore Ribbons in her Hair
Posted on 30 in 30 as number 54
From a photo by Barbara Tester on Paint my Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.