Sunday 22 September 2013

DAY 23 - 30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS - VIOLET FRONDS



VIOLET FRONDS
ORIGINAL BY SEA DEAN
8"  x 8"
Canvas Panel
To view my Gallery or purchase this original please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

After spending many hours painting tiny ACEO at the beginning of the month, I find  a need to stretch my wings. For some reason I've also been hankering after painting in a square format. 

This is a luscious painting teeming with both cool and warm blues. Twisting and turning multi dimensional fronds catch the light in various ways. Some thick impasto, some scarifito, some now you see it now you don't violet and pearl white. 

Yes I had fun with this.



Cat 13233 Violet Fronds
Posted on 30 in 30 as number ?
Inspired by a photo of frost on glass

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.