Monday 30 September 2013

MIXED EMOTION - ACEO Series - CINDY WILLIAMS VIDEO - LESLIE SAETA'S 30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS IS OVER AND I DID IT!


MIXED EMOTION 

ORIGINAL BY SEA DEAN
2.5"  x 3.5"  ACEO


To view my Gallery or purchase this original please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

I was so relieved when I finished, photographed, blogged and posted the final painting of the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge. When I was part of the challenge in January, I was in a different space, I had more time and was exploring a new format. This time I had much less time with pre-Christmas planning and a less convenient spot to work in. It's been tough and several times I almost quit. But, I am an over achiever and we always pull through.

One of the most active members of my facebook group, GET YOUR ART OUT THERE is Cindy Williams. In my opinion she gave the most impressive effort of all the 400+ artists that took part in the 30 day challenge. She completed a painting every day, even while on holiday with her family. She tried two unfamiliar mediums and produced some spectacular work. I will be blog about Cindy at a later date, but why I mention her now is that at the culmination of the challenge she created a video of her 30 paintings. I am inspired to give it a go myself and I'm excited because I love to learn new things.

Click here for Cindy's video. Not only does it document her watercolour journey through 30 paintings in 30 days, but it is a painted travel log of her trip to Wales. Cindy's husband provided the unique soundtrack, so it's well worth a visit on many counts.

Congratulations Cindy.


Cat 13242 Mixed Emotion
Photo inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.