Tuesday 1 October 2013

FREE GIFT - COLOURS OF FALL - ACEO or ATC Series


COLOURS OF FALL
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
2.5" x 3.5"
On auction at Daily Paintworks starting at just $11

This painting has sold, however I'm always happy to paint another in the series in your chosen size. Prints or Art Cards may also be available. Please contact me.

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.

This was painted for the weekly Daily Paintworks Challenge. It's been decidedly nippy for a few weeks now, but strangely the leaves haven't changed colour, in fact there are still flowers budding and blooming in the garden. However, I suspect that the cold misty mornings and rainy days are certainly leading up to something.


Cat 13243 Colours of Fall
Photo inspiration Carol Marine of DPW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.