Wednesday 2 October 2013

FREE GIFT - ONCE IN A BLUE ROSE - ACEO Series


ONCE IN A BLUE ROSE
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
2.5" x 3.5"
On auction at Daily Paintworks starting at just $11
From now until December 25th each purchase includes a free print. I do Gift Certificates, layaways and multi-pack shipping.

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.

I wish that once, just once I will decide to paint a rose and it happens in a flash. I have no idea why they are so difficult to paint. I actually started with a completely different rose in mind and it morphed through many different phases to this end result. I declared it finished many times, then after the paint dried, as so often happens with acrylic, it turned a completely different colour and lost it's pizazz. 

Last night I declared my blue rose complete once again and photographed it (below). Now I wish I had kept that painting, because now I look again, it was lovely. However, when I saw it in the bright light of day, I still wasn't happy. I sat down even before I had my morning coffee and kept going. 

I like the final result, although I don't like where I put my signature, so I will paint it out and put it on the other side, probably in ultra blue. Right now I'm going for coffee!


ONCE IN A BLUE ROSE PROGRESS PHOTO

Cat 13244 Once in a Blue Rose ACEO
My own inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.