Sunday 15 December 2013

ART PARTY DAY 16 - LITTLE DRUMMER BOY ORNAMENT - FREE GIFT


LITTLE DRUMMER BOY
4" x 4" Canvas Panel
Fine Art Painting or Original Tree Decoration
ORIGINAL BY SEA DEAN

Painted on back so it can be viewed from all sides. The second photo is to show the bronze highlights. The first photo is not as sharp as I would like, but is without the shine. Can be hung on wall or tree from the attached ribbon.
On sale at Daily Paintworks

Everyone purchasing from now till 25th December 2013 receives a free print as a thank you. To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

PARTY MUSIC

I was raised in England and had a classical grammar school education at least that's my excuse for loving all things classical. For me Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without this song and it has to be by the King's Singers because Cambridge was my nearest city when I was growing up. Love that university!








4 comments:

  1. Amazing how small the world it. I love just outside Cambridge and I know exactly what you mean about the Carols at Kings College Chapel. It's a wonderful tradition and even thought I personally have nothing to do with it and can take no credit - I still feel a little proud that such a wonderful tradition takes place on our doorstep every year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite Christmas music is by John Rutter's Cambridge Singers. Is there a connection?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooops ! looks like the birdhouse along with the mother-in-law unit is sideways! oh well, it stands nicely in your arrangement of potted plants. Contact me for rightside up photo and/or prices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vandy, that is amazing. I love Cambridge. Memories of Christmas shopping, May balls, punting on the Cam and the midsummer fair. Lucky you. Pam, I would think there is a connection. There is a wonderful choral and classical tradition at Cambridge Uni. Kings College Choir probably gives birth to many off shoots. Cindy, you can use the red x next to your name on the post to right your birdhouses. It just cancels the post and you can start again. :0 Merry Xmas all.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.