Monday 16 December 2013

ART PARTY DAY 17 - GOLDEN WREATH ORNAMENT - SILVER BALLS - FREE GIFT

 

GOLDEN WREATH
4" x 4" Canvas Panel
Fine Art Painting or Original Tree Decoration
ORIGINAL BY SEA DEAN

Painted on back so it can be viewed from all sides. Can be hung on wall or tree from the attached ribbon.
There is a substantial amount of gold around the wreath which I have endeavored to show at the top of the image. On sale at Daily Paintworks

Everyone purchasing from now till 25th December 2013 receives a free print as a thank you. To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

ART PARTY UPDATES

Thank you everyone for continuing to post your work. I'm continuing to promote on Twitter, Pinterest, FB, Google + but I don't have time to introduce new artists, so if you have time I would appreciate it.

Just a head up on what's going to happen after 24th December, which is the last day for posting your work. Voting will remain open till 30th December, so if you haven't voted for some days you can go back over the whole month when you're lying around full of turkey, and do it all at once. You can also grab any stray relative and ask them to vote too, whether you bribe them with candy to vote for you or just make it a game, thats fine by me

There are about 6 artists that have posted since 30th November but didn't register on the November 30th blog. Could you please go back and do so because that will be your permanent link for the party.

DO IT YOURSELF MERCURY GLASS GLOBES

I found this Martha Stewart type tip to beautify you home this Christmas. Do it yourself Mercury Glass Globes. I'm hoping I get time to try this out.




2 comments:

  1. posting from my ipad seems to render all my pics sideways...or maybe the computer knows that December always makes me a little sideways?! No matter, all m creations look great right side up so click the links and enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.