Friday 31 January 2014

HEARTFELT on Strathmore Windpower - HEARTS AND ROSES

HEARTFELT

ORIGINAL PAINTING BY SEA DEAN
6" x 8" or 8" x 6" on Strathmore Windpower

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. 


This was one of my favourite abstracts from last year. A lovely gift for someone you love. Only 14 days to Valentine's. This is a rare painting which can be displayed either horizontal or vertical. The choice is yours.

What are you planning for your significant other? I used to love the huge bouquets of fragrant lilies that Alberts ordered and had delivered wherever I was. The scent filled the house for days. For some reason, I was always surprised.

I wonder if I have a secret admirer lurking out there somewhere this year. I could count on one hand the number of men I've had a conversation with this year, so it seems unlikely. As you get older your social group gets smaller and men are not a big part of the art scene in my area. Nevertheless, for the next 14 days romance will be in my thoughts.


All these Hearts and Roses themed paintings are available in my gallery here

WINNER OF THE WINDPOWER PAINTING JANUARY GIVEAWAY WILL BE ANNOUNCED TOMORROW


Cat # 13130 Heartfelt

2 comments:

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.