Saturday 1 February 2014

MY ROSE - ROSES FOR VALENTINES

MY ROSE 6" X 8" on Stretched Gallery Canvas
ROSES FOR VALENTINES

All these paintings can be purchased at Daily Paintworks. If you like a painting without a price, contact me. I have some on display at the local gallery and will check to make sure it is still available for purchase.

Thank you.

ROSE DE PARIS ACEO OR ATC on card
RED RED ROSE ACEO OR ATC on card
SPRING TULIPS ACEO or ATC




PROMISE ROSE ACEO or ATC on card
LA VIE EN ROSE ACEO or ATC on card
WAYWARD ROSE 6" x 4"
on Strathmore Postcard
BETTY BOOP ROSES 6" X 4
on Strathmore Postcard
MANET'S ROSE 4" X 4" on Canvas Panel
CRIMSON PETALS 4" X 6"
on Strathmore Postcard
YELLOW ROSE 4" X 4" on Canvas Panel
RED ROSE 4" x 4" on Canvas Panel

BLUE ROSE 4" X 4" on Canvas Panel
ROSE SORBET 6" X 6"
Miniature Masterpiece
on Stretched Canvas
VICTORIAN ROSE 8" X 8"
on Canvas Panel

4 comments:

  1. I love that you incorporated all your Valentine pieces together. I am going to do the same because you are so smart. The 30 in 30 is over; I am not sure that I am not depressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like the idea of seeing all my rose styles together. After all a blog is a personal diary and it's good to do a review every now and then. Too bad that cadmium is a terror to photograph and blinds the camera no matter what you do. My favourite here is the Victorian Rose, but then I love natural abstracts.

      Delete
  2. I love your roses Sea! I love Victorian, yellow, Manet's, sorbet and La vie..... all of them. Wonderful to see them together in this bountiful bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheila. It was quite cathartic to see them all together and remember the struggles and successes. Roses are sooooooo challenging.

      Delete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.