Sunday 16 February 2014

CHERRY STUDY II

CHERRY STUDY II
ORIGINAL PAINTING BY SEA DEAN
3" x 4"on Canvas Panel

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

As this is the last background study I wanted to make it special. I decided on my favourite GOLDEN Fine Copper Iridescent paint with GOLDEN liquid violet iridescent shadow. I think adding the lime green stalk finished the painting beautifully.

So that is the last of the cherry studies for now. I haven't cut the canvas panel yet, so it's still possible to buy all four studies as one 6" x 8" painting. I think the new collection of backgrounds really make it pop as an art work.





Cat # 12063-2 Cherry Study II

2 comments:

  1. Love your cherries and the luscious glow in your last one is perfect.
    I admire your versatility - always a delight to visit your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie. There is exercise for the body, but this is exercising the brush. Versatile is a great way of putting it. :)

      Delete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.