Monday, 17 February 2014

WINDS OF CHANGE

WINDS OF CHANGE
ORIGINAL PAINTING BY SEA DEAN
11" x 14" on Canvas Panel

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

This is a local view. The mountain with snow is called "Little White". The painting started life as a realistic landscape, then one day I had a desire for abstract colour and altered it. I wasn't completely satisfied and put it aside. Today decided to work on the sky and thoroughly enjoyed adding the colourful wind and highlights of GOLDEN copper fine. I really love the result.

I then went on to work on a submission painting and I love that too. I won't be showing the second painting until after the jury process. Both of these paintings really make my heart sing and I will enjoy living with them until they sell.


Cat # 14036 - Winds of Change