Monday 17 February 2014

WINDS OF CHANGE

WINDS OF CHANGE
ORIGINAL PAINTING BY SEA DEAN
11" x 14" on Canvas Panel

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

This is a local view. The mountain with snow is called "Little White". The painting started life as a realistic landscape, then one day I had a desire for abstract colour and altered it. I wasn't completely satisfied and put it aside. Today decided to work on the sky and thoroughly enjoyed adding the colourful wind and highlights of GOLDEN copper fine. I really love the result.

I then went on to work on a submission painting and I love that too. I won't be showing the second painting until after the jury process. Both of these paintings really make my heart sing and I will enjoy living with them until they sell.


Cat # 14036 - Winds of Change

2 comments:

  1. I love this Sea, when I opened it I just sat and looked at at for a few minutes. Best of luck with the submission!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sheila. Abstract Expressionism is my favourite style, but much more difficult than it looks. This season is tough when it seems I spend so much time on submissions and have so little time for other things. One more to do after this and I can breathe a bit.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.