Tuesday 25 February 2014

CURRENTLY ON AUCTION - Kalamalka Lake of Many Colours and Cherry Cherie



KALAMALKA LAKE OF MANY COLOURS
PAINTING BY SEA DEAN AFTER Mel Basaraba
8" x 10" on Canvas Panel

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

One of my favourite paintings from 2011. Going to a new home with a special low auction start price.



CHERRY CHERIE?
PAINTING BY SEA DEAN
6" x 8" on Canvas Panel


To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

A great still life based on a 10 minute study of cherries.



I'm playing catch-up, so in the meantime, here are a couple of paintings on auction. 


Cat # 11003 Kalamalka Lake of Many Colours and Cat # 12063 Cherry Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.