Friday 28 February 2014

SOUTHERN SUNRISE ACEO


SOUTHERN SUNRISE ACEO
PROFESSIONAL ACRYLIC PAINTING BY SEA DEAN
3.5" x 2.5" on canvas multi media paper

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

This is an ACEO I created a year ago and it seems to have got lost in the shuffle. I really love the subtle colour changes in the sky and the reflection on wet sand in the foreground.


Cat # 13055 Southern Sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.