Saturday 1 March 2014

POWER AND MAJESTY MESA - A scene from the south west, Arizona

POWER AND MAJESTY MESA
PROFESSIONAL ACRYLIC PAINTING BY SEA DEAN
5" x 7" on Canvas Panel

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

This was inspired by a challenge photo. I painted this on canvas panel and it came together very smoothly. I love those pinky orange southern colours and the contrasting shadows.

Thank you for viewing my Art. Feel free to visit my online gallery or leave a comment.


Cat # 13074 Power and Majesty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.