Tuesday 18 March 2014

BLUE FOREST - PAINTING AND POETRY

BLUE FOREST
6" x 4"on 140lb Strathmore Windpower
ORIGINAL PAINTING BY SEA DEAN

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

This is part of a series of forest paintings in different light, this one being in spring. On the back is an original poem.

Lemon light and budding leaves
We welcome your luscious youth
And dance in the light of Spring


Cat # 14057 Blue Forest

2 comments:

  1. I love this Sea! LOVE IT! And I love that it brought to mind a poem as well. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila. I think I remember you like blues. This is one of my favourite paints which is great used in moderation. Liquitex "Brilliant Blue".

      Delete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.