Monday 31 March 2014

DISTANT PEAKS - 8" x 10" - No frame required

DISTANT PEAKS

8" x 10" MINI MASTER BY SEA DEAN
on Gallery Wrap Canvas with painted edges

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

It's hard to believe but this is a real place. It's painted from a photo I took when visiting the west coast. Beautiful isn't it?  We certainly have the most spectacular scenery.

I often work on capturing the effect of pastel painting with acrylics and I think I managed it with this work. It is another one of my favourites and one I would love to paint much larger. I think it would be spectacular as a large painting above a sofa, perhaps 36" x 60". I would be happy to discus being commissioned for such a work.


Cat # 11027 Distant Peaks 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.