Tuesday 1 April 2014

INTERIOR HEAT - Vibrant Expressionist Art

 
INTERIOR HEAT

10" x 8" BY SEA DEAN
on Canvas Panel

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

This is quite a special painting because it was the first time I painted with colours straight from the tube, which is now part of my signature style. I wanted to create a dynamic impasto work which reflected the beautiful scenes found a few hundred miles inland from the west coast. 

The first time I saw mountains, foothills, pine trees and deep blue water all in one place I was struck dumb, and even today I find it almost too much to believe places like this exist.

I may still have some Art cards with this scene available by contacting me.


Cat # 11016 Interior Heat 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.