Tuesday 11 March 2014

MOUNTAINS OVER WATER - CLASS INSPIRATION - Exhibition Size


MOUNTAINS OVER WATER

15.5" x 23.5"on Gallery Wrap Canvas
PAINTING BY SEA DEAN

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

This is a practice painting for a twist on my "Paint a Masterpiece" classes called "Paint our View". I will be teaching this class at the end of the month for a private residents group. This painting will be completed by each student and then I have several overlays they can choose from to place in the foreground. 

When I teach these classes I'm always amazed at how we all start with the same original and how different they all look in the end. In this case they will also be differentiated by the different foregrounds.


Cat # 14051 Mountains over Water

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.