Thursday 13 March 2014

PURPLE HILLS SURPRISE ACEO or ATC by miniaturist Sea Dean

PURPLE HILLS SURPRISE ACEO
PROFESSIONAL ACRYLIC ACEO ORIGINAL 
PAINTING BY SEA DEAN
2.5" x 3.5" on mi teintes

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

This is a unique piece with this painting on one side and an experimental varnished pastel on the back which will remain a surprise for the happy purchaser. 


Cat # 14053 Purple Hills

4 comments:

  1. I love the thought of a surprise painting on the other side. You're always full of great ideas, Sea.

    Lovely painting - such glorious purple hills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vandy. I love surprises and mysteries too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of a surprise! Love this piece, it is reminding me of where I grew up, Colorado. Happy weekend to you Sea!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.