Saturday 8 March 2014

SUN AFTER RAIN

SUN AFTER RAIN II
PROFESSIONAL ACRYLIC PAINTING BY SEA DEAN
8" x 8" x 5/8" Gallery Wrap Canvas

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

This lovely bright painting started life as part of a triptych, but when I was reviewing my stock, I realized it was so much nicer on it's own. Because this painting is on 5/8" canvas with painted sides, it can either be mounted in a floating frame, an ordinary frame, or be displayed as is. 


Cat # 12023 Sun After Rain II

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.