Friday 25 April 2014

QUEST TO SELL MY WORK TO EVERY STATE IN THE USA - LATEST STATE IOWA

ESSENCE TREE

PAINTING BY SEA DEAN
5" x 7" on canvas panel

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

SOLD
Juno's Dream by Sea Dean
QUEST

I find it amazing that the internet has opened up so many opportunities to artists which were not possible before. I love to see my reach grow and every now and then I check to see where my work is hanging in private collections. I'm pleased to announce that I am now represented in IOWA. Juno's Dream is currently winging it's way there. Yay!

So now I am in 21 states. Do you live in a state that isn't represented? I would love to add your home to my collection. It's easy, just go to Daily Paintworks, select your favourite piece and purchase through Paypal. I always have at least one painting on auction and up to seven new paintings each week to choose from. I would love to welcome you to my ever growing list of honoured patrons.

USA

California
Florida
Georgia
Iowa
Illinois
Indiana
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Michigan
Nevada
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Texas
Washington
Vermont

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.