Saturday 26 April 2014

WHITE I - A new series of top quality canvases by Sea Dean

WHITE I by Sea Dean 12" x 12" Gallery Wrap Canvas
WHITE I (Detail) - By Sea Dean 12" x 12" Gallery Wrap Canvas
WHITE I
PROFESSIONAL ACRYLIC ACEO ORIGINAL 
PAINTING BY SEA DEAN
12" x 12" on Gallery Wrap Canvas
 
To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

I had so much fun painting this and I'm hoping to create many more in the White series in future months. It can't be seen well, but the white area is thick impasto knife-work. In the main body of the work I've used both brushes and knife.

This painting is on top quality exhibition gallery wrap canvas. I will ship at cost to the lucky purchaser. 


Cat # 14079 White I

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.