Saturday 5 April 2014

SUNLIT WALK IV - Abstract to Natural Progression Series

SUNLIT WALK IV
SUNLIT WALK IV
7" x 5" on canvas panel
PROFESSIONAL ACRYLIC PAINTING BY SEA DEAN

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

SUNLIT WALK I
SUNLIT WALK III
SUNLIT WALK II
This is the first in a series of paintings moving from abstract to natural in four steps. I like all the paintings in the series which can be purchased separately or together. They would be spectacular hanging in progression along a hallway. 

Purchase complete set through Paypal below





Cat # 12011 Sunlit Walk IV

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.