Monday 26 May 2014

2014 PAINTING # 100 - BUTTER UP BUTTERCUP

BUTTER UP BUTTERCUP
Original Painting by Sea Dean
5” x 7” Canvas Panel
Professional Acrylic with UV Protection

Purchase via Daily Paintworks

When I was a child I played in fields that were full of cowslips and buttercups, both lovely bright yellow, happy looking flowers. Here is my tribute to the humble buttercup.

Did you know that if you hold a buttercup bloom upwards under your chin you can tell if you like butter? I do of course. You can hardly grow up in the country without loving all things dairy.

Oh and a little aside, this is my 100th painting this year. Yay!


Cat # 14100 Butter Up Buttercup

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.