Tuesday 20 May 2014

BURGUNDY TREES

BURGUNDY TREES
PROFESSIONAL ACRYLIC ORIGINAL 
PAINTING BY SEA DEAN
7" x 5" on Canvas Panel
This painting fits a standard frame

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

I went for a lovely walk in one of my favourite parks last week. Of course I can't resist taking reference photos. Throughout the park were these lovely burgundy trees. I don't know what they are called, but the bright sunlight was shining through the leaves and creating wonderful dots of bright pink and red. A lovely day and a lovely memory walking with my Mum.

There is a bit of shine on the bottom right which makes it look faded. I will try and photograph again ASAP.


Cat # 14092 Burgundy Trees

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.