Monday 19 May 2014

THE OLD PONDEROSA

THE OLD PONDEROSA
PROFESSIONAL ACRYLIC ORIGINAL 
PAINTING BY SEA DEAN
7" x 5" on Canvas Panel
This painting fits a standard frame


To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

Another reference photo from my Sunday walk in the park. I loved this grizzled old tree and it's bumpy trunk fascinated me. It stands in a park with the most spectacular view of a pristine lake. Lucky tree.


Cat # 14093 The Old Ponderosa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.