Saturday 10 May 2014

LISA MATURO BAUER - GET YOUR ART OUT THERE - MEMBER OF THE DAY


ARTIST STATEMENT

I am a self taught artist. I paint in a variety of techniques including graphite, colored pencil, chalk pastels, acrylic and charcoal. Drawing with graphite or color pencil is my favorite. 

I love to create art with ”life energy”; like plants, animals and people. My artwork has been said to be inspiring, natural, refreshing, cheerful, colorful, and vibrant. I have also been told that I have a distinct style all of my own. 

I create art part time but my goal is to create full time. I have my art in a few galleries, restaurants and coffee shops and I continue to build my business online.  

Lisa Maturo Bauer
my blog www.bluecloverart.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.