Sunday 4 May 2014

SURVIVORS ACEO by Sea Dean - DPW Pick of the Day

SURVIVORS ACEO by Sea Dean
SURVIVORS
ORIGINAL ACRYLIC ACEO PAINTING BY SEA DEAN
3.5" x 2.5" on Canvas Card

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

I haven't made an ACEO for a while so this is one for my collectors. If there is anything in particular you like to collect leave me a note in the comments and I'll see what I can do.




Cat # 14089 Survivors

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.