Saturday 3 May 2014

THE OLD BOAT


THE OLD BOAT
PROFESSIONAL ACRYLIC PAINTING BY SEA DEAN
8" x 10" x 5/8" Gallery Wrap Canvas

To view my Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may available by contacting me.

This was commissioned from the patron's own photograph. He loves old boats and so the biggest challenge was getting the lines right. I find it challenging to keep a painterly style when I am trying to be accurate. I think I pulled it off though and I'm very proud of this piece.

I may ask the client if I can use the photo again for another painting and try a square format, because when I was preparing this blog, at one point the image was on the screen, almost square and I liked the composition.


Cat # 14084 The Old Boat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.