Monday 2 June 2014

DISHES DONE YAY! - ANNOUNCING LIMITED EDITION ACEO


DISHES DONE YAY! 6 x 8 inch Canvas Panel by Sea Dean
DISHES DONE YAY!
Original Painting by Sea Dean
6 x 8 inch Canvas Panel

To purchase this painting or view my Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks


Original Challenge Photo by Evhe
I had lots of fun painting this. One of my Daily Paintworks peers, Evhe, posted a challenge last week to paint this photo. I was very intimidated by the detail and although I wanted to do it, I kept putting it off. This morning I decided to treat it like a sketch, have fun and not focus on the outcome. Wow! Did that ever work! I may have to try that trick more often. Of course I used a little artistic license to simplify.


To celebrate my revelation, I am offering a new series of limited edition ACEO prints of my 5 x 7" original paintings. ACEO are a great way to collect art and there is no need to find space on your wall, you can keep them in an album on your coffee table.  

For a limited time, all my original 5" x 7" paintings will also be available as a limited edition 2.5" x 3.5" ACEO for only $7 plus shipping. If you haven't started your Sea Dean collection, this is a great way to begin. If there is a 5" x 7" painting which you would like an ACEO of, please contact me and I'll see what I can do.  See my 5" x 7" paintings here.




DISHES DONE YAY! 
Numbered Limited Edition Print 2.5" x 3.5" ACEO of the original painting






 Cat # 14111 Dishes Done Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.