Sunday 1 June 2014

RED SAILS - EXHIBITION SIZE

RED SAILS by Sea Dean 10" x 12" Wrap Canvas - Final Version
SPRING ORCHARD II 
Original Painting by Sea Dean
5” x 5” Gallery Wrap Canvas
Professional Acrylic with UV Protection

Purchase via Daily Paintworks

As you can see, I went through many changes on this painting. There was something disturbing me and I couldn't put my finger on it. Then I finally realized that the uneasy feeling was caused by the effect of the sail boat sailing into the funnel like effect of the clouds and an apparent storm. I moved the boat to the left and turned it around and voila! The sail boat was sailing out of the storm and towards safe harbour.

It's amazing the power you have in your brush. I wonder if the sailors on board were aware of what I did!


Cat # 14077 Red Sails

Progress Photos

RED SAILS Progress II
RED SAILS Progress I
RED SAILS Progress III

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.