Thursday 19 June 2014

FRIDAY RETROSPECTIVE - BEST OF 2011 - GAIA ENERGY -

GAIA ENERGY by Sea Dean 8" x 10" Canvas Panel
LOOKING BACK
Acrylic Energy Painting by Sea Dean 
8" x 10" on canvas panel

To view my Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks


THE BEST OF 2011
This was my first year as a professional artist and I was still developing my market, so I still have several paintings available. I only sold one painting that year, although many have sold from that year since.

In 2011 I was still mainly producing larger sizes, but also initiated my Miniature Masterpiece Series of 6" x 6" Gallery Wraps, some of which are still available. Gaia Energy was my first energy painting and I still consider it one of my all time best. It is available for one lucky patron.


Cat # 11035 Gaia Energy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.