Wednesday 4 June 2014

LIMITED EDITION ACEO OR ATC AVAILABLE HERE - CHECK OUT MY NEW MULTI PACKS

SUMMER BOY I
LIMITED EDITION ACEO

What is an ACEO?
Art - Card - Edition - or Original. 

Some people call these diminutive works of art ATC or Artist Trading Cards. ATC are the same size, but they are only intended to be traded, so when artists started to sell these small works of art they needed a new name. ACEO is the correct name for the ones that are for sale.


ACEO are a great way to collect art and there is no need to find space on your wall, you can keep hundreds on your coffee table in an attractive album. 

In the past all my ACEO have all been original works of art, but now I am now offering numbered Limited Edition ACEO prints for only $7 US plus shipping.  To purchase  on my website click here. Once there, you have the choice of purchasing one or choosing 5 or 10 to save on shipping.

Here is a limited edition set hot off the presses and perfect for the season. 

SET OF FOUR SUMMER BOY ACEO 
(only one shipping cost)


The original 5" x 7" paintings are available at Daily Paintworks here.
SUMMER BOY III
SUMMER BOY II







MAN WITH SEAGULL






 







If there is one of my paintings that you would like in an ACEO limited edition print, please contact me and I'll see what I can arrange. I only make prints available in a different size to the original.





Summer Boy I Cat # 13201
Summer Boy II Cat # 13202
Summer Boy III Cat # 13203
Man With Seagull Cat # 13206

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.