Thursday 5 June 2014

SUNSHINE ON THE LAKE - PREMIUM GALLERY WRAP CANVAS


SUNSHINE ON THE LAKE
Original Painting by Sea Dean
10" x 10" x 1.5" Premium Gallery Wrap Canvas

To view my Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks.

We have been having some wonderful skies lately. The clouds are heavy with moisture, resulting in a dark center with odd splashes of light and rainbow colours in less dense spots. I've been walking around with my eyes riveted to the sky, completely awestruck, imagining what colours I would use for which area. The landscape is dappled with the shadow of the clouds, some areas of brightness and others dark and moody. 

When I reached for a canvas to lay down my emotions about sky, I was going to paint a 5" x 7" or 6" x 6" but my 100 sq inch luxury canvas was screaming at me, so I said why not?

Extraordinary!


Cat # 14012 Big Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.